And now, she's already a tour money leader. With her fifth-place finish in the LET's season-ending Omega Dubai Ladies Masters, Charley won the 2014 Ladies European Tour ISPS HANDA Order of Merit.
Not bad for an 18 year old! Hull's winnings on the LET in 2014 totaled €263,096.69. (At the time of this writing, that converted into $327,910.49.) Boy, I bet Charley's 18-year-old friends are constantly trying to borrow money from her! "Yeah, sure Charley, I'll pay you back next week."
Needless to say - isn't it? - she's the LET's youngest-ever money leader.
Here is the final Top 10 on the LET's 2014 Order of Merit:
1. Charley Hull, €263,096.69
2. Gwladys Nocera, €233,288.65
3. Lee-Anne Pace, €167,005.82
4. Nikki Campbell, €162,545.19
5. Carlota Ciganda, €140,730.27
6. Holly Clyburn, €126,473.09
7. Valentine Derrey, €121,852.43
8. Beth Allen, €110,158.80
9. Florentyna Parker, €107,331.35
10. Laura Davies, €106,565.32